Out of stock
The first official vintage for Pavillon Rouge du Chateau Margaux was in 1906. Pierre Moreau introduced bottling the wines of Chateau Margaux at the Left Bank property starting in 1924 as a guarantee of authenticity for buyers. A large portion of the estate was sold to the Ginestet family in 1934.
|Dimensions||12 × 3 × 9 in|